Blog, New Energy Consciousness

All about ME…

October 21, 2013

IMG_1493

I’ve had a wonderful time with my sister staying here, lazying under the spanish sun, that is still shining brightly here, no sign of autumn yet… other than the flocks of geese that fly over head on their journey to the warmer shores of Africa…  We visited our favourite restaurants, took short nature walks, collected crystal rocks for my ‘work in progress’ Earth Mandela and gave Angie some beginners tips playing golf… and she did very well…

group 11 (3)

group 11 (5)

Talking about golf… and the fact that it sometimes pays to be consistent… I recently won the Mazarron Country Club Ladies Golf Championship for the second year running…  Horray…Horray… Unfortunately I do have to mention that in order to win the ‘Owners Cup’ you have to be an owner of MCC… and there were only 2 of us… and 2 lady guests… But rules are rules and I won with my handicap by 1 stapleford point…  A reason to play more before next year and recruit more lady golfers…

SONY DSC SONY DSC

This weekend has been quite challenging in one way… I’ve felt an urgent need all weekend to make concrete decisions… Something to do with the Full Moon that also kept both Tom and myself sleeping and dreaming for most of the weekend…

One Dream I had was about all my WordPress Friends… we were all together in person meeting each other as if we had been friends for life… but this is for another post as I still have to untangle a deep wound that obviously wants to come up, be acknowledged, accepted and released…. (it seems IAM never done… shadows, aspects of myself continue to come home… preparing to graduate and take part in the best show that will be showing soon in town…)

So… decision time… and YES… Tom and I have made our big decision to rent out our spanish home in order to travel further down the coast and explore anew… from next summer… So I have set the wheels of preparation in motion and created a beautiful advertisement to entice people to come to our villa and enjoy a relaxing vacation with their family and friends…

Could I be so bold as to ask YOU my friends to pass around the link to your friends and family…

IMG_1197 IMG_0636http://www.micazu.com/vacation-rentals/spain/costa-calida/mazarron/villa-barbara-14654/

To close this bizarre full moon weekend off we rose early this morning and went for our morning walk around the park under the misty moon… It remains an enchanting environment here… I took a picture of last nights sunset too…

IMG_4146

IMG_4143

Until the next time… Barbara Franken
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness

You Might Also Like

No Comments

• Reply queenzdesire12 October 21, 2013 at 09:44

Red wine….. Cheers m/.. All images and place is stunning 🙂

• Reply melouisef October 21, 2013 at 09:50

Nice to have a good sister 🙂

• Reply barbarafranken October 21, 2013 at 12:48

Absolutely… IAM so thankful that I have her, my younger sister who accepts me no matter what… Barbara

• Reply Dotta Raphels October 21, 2013 at 13:07

You must be a great big sis Barbara 🙂
        Trust me, I’m the youngest amongst me and the other big two and I know a great big sis when I read of one 🙂

• Reply Dotta Raphels October 21, 2013 at 13:02

Now this is what I call LIVING!
    Appreciating and loving…You gals look wonderful Barbara. You sum it all well and I wish I was there soaking up the beauty and joy of family with you. It’s a blessing when sisters get along, you will never fully appreciate the joy of family until later in life(personally speaking) I’ve always been close to my sisters, all 5 of them. Lately in our mid forties, the 3 oldest of us are having the best times of our lives. We suddenly realized how much calmer and beautiful life really is, now that we have made a conscious effort to slow down and savor every day and time given.

• Reply barbarafranken October 21, 2013 at 13:08

Hi Dotta… Isn’t is great to be close and go back down memory lane together… thankfully much more calm and wise… (there was a time that I took out my frustrations on my little sister… thankfully i didn’t hurt her….) Cheers Barbara

• Reply Dotta Raphels October 21, 2013 at 13:14

hahaha…we all did (do) at one time or the other, even the little ones had their own frustrations. Thankfully, grace abides 🙂
        Have a great day dear.

• Reply thebufferzoneday October 21, 2013 at 13:02

Oh, my! My husband and I were just watching House Hunter’s International last night (one of my favs) and they were renting a house on a beautiful hillside in Spain. If we suddenly come into some money today, I will consider it a sign! I will even learn to play golf. Looks lovely…..

• Reply barbarafranken October 21, 2013 at 13:23

So remain ever vigilant for the signs in the coming time… It really is lovely here…. and it’s always good for a change… take care, Barbara

• Reply spronkingrid October 21, 2013 at 16:16

Hello Barbara,

Zo you are going for New…. Sounds very exciting and I Am very glad for you both. Good luck and I have already Passend iT on and as I think of more people I Shall Send On again.

Bye and till soon, Ingrid

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

> Op 21 okt. 2013 om 10:40 heeft “Me, My Magnificent Self” het volgende geschreven: > > >

• Reply barbarafranken October 21, 2013 at 18:51

Thank you Ingrid… its time to let others enjoy our home in the sun… and to meet our family further down the coast with more chance of employment and indeed new adventure…

• Reply Eric Tonningsen October 21, 2013 at 19:56

Enjoy! It’s perfectly okay for life to be all about you… when you need and want it that way. 🙂

• Reply lindalitebeing October 22, 2013 at 04:50

Thank you for sharing your sister’s visit and your magnificent home, But let’s talk aobut that sunset , rapturous! You are blessed to have a great sisterly bond and I hope you treasure it! Cannot wait to read about your dream!

love and light, Linda

• Reply barbarafranken October 22, 2013 at 08:13

Thank you for reading too… It is delightful here and I do treasure my sister dearly… and watch out for the dream and release… take care, Barbara

• Reply Maryam Jamil October 22, 2013 at 07:07

Congrats for being a winner

• Reply barbarafranken October 22, 2013 at 08:07

It was indeed a great celebration… winners and losers… Thankyou.. IAM always very aware though that a winner makes someone a loser… and for this reason it is the only tournament I participate in… Tom and I actually created it to encourage the owners here to mingle more… and that was a great success…

• Reply shreejacob October 22, 2013 at 12:59

Oo beautiful house and loved the picture of the sunset!
    Your sister and you are very lovely as well 🙂
    Congrats on winning the golf as well!

• Reply bethbyrnes October 22, 2013 at 18:32

Goodness! So much to comment on, you beautiful ladies, your Golf win (wow), your beautiful home, the move. You have a lot going on and this post showed it. Good luck with all this and congrats on these milestones.

• Reply barbarafranken October 22, 2013 at 18:41

Thanks Beth… you said it and that is probably why I feel a little sad… or has it something to do with the mercury retrograde that has just started… Barbara

• Reply bluebutterfliesandme October 23, 2013 at 03:07

{{{Barbara}}} your so lovely. I have had ideas of a WP liaison but yall will have to do one in Europe and we will do one in US. 😀 Or I will come to Europe. 😀 Congrats on the golf.

Hey I am so discombobulated, did I get your email and your sun sign for your reading? I have you, Lisa, and Debra remaining.

• Reply barbarafranken October 24, 2013 at 07:08

Wonderful idea, but similar to USA, Europe is so outstretched… we all know how to expand into each others lives though… we could all have a celebration one time with this in mind… and write about the experience… IAM not good at big words…. but you probably mean very busy etc…. I sent you my email address but I don’t know my sun sign… I was born 22 January 1962 if that’s any help… IAM a true aquarium.. FREEDOM is my heart and soul desire… take care and keep balanced and make time for relaxation to recharge… Barbara

• Reply bluebutterfliesandme October 24, 2013 at 08:30

lol Barbara Aquarius is your sun sign. where and when did you send me the email. I was so busy with my Biology. I dont know where it is on my blog somewhere?

• Reply barbarafranken October 24, 2013 at 08:56

It’s true you learn something each day… I’ve never really been into astrology… I put it on one of your posts… not sure which…. but it’s info@sacredheartsretreat.com take care, barbara… It must be time for your sleep…

• Reply Prodigal Daughter October 23, 2013 at 05:01

Pretty good, you’re both lovely and you look like FUN!!

• Reply barbarafranken October 23, 2013 at 07:27

Why thank you for your lovely comment… we try our best to enjoy each others company, laugh and catch up… Since I was 18 we have lived far apart… but we have a very special relationship together. because of this..

• Reply Prodigal Daughter October 24, 2013 at 00:06

I love my sisters too, we are crazy when we are apart and crazier even together. Cheers to sisterhood!

• Reply Emanuel Table November 2, 2013 at 21:17

This is so beautiful and gets me excited about my upcoming visit to Spain! 🙂

• Reply barbarafranken November 3, 2013 at 13:04

The sun and warmth nearly all year round is wonderful… IAM sure you will have a great adventure here… Barbara

Share your love ... thank you x

%d bloggers like this: