I have to admit, in the past I have found myself not being able to write or blog… and not just for a day, or a week but sometimes weeks. Only recently have I understood why I couldn’t be inspired and get back into my creativeness and overcome my Writers and Bloggers Block. I have now put into place measures to ensure I can forever write and blog… no matter what…
Maybe my tips can help you too…
- I know exactly who IAM, what I stand for and how I want to live my life.
- IAM conscious and clear minded of my heart and soul’s passion and desire to experience a loving, peaceful and creative life. This allows me to have the attitude or will to explore and discover what comes next.
- I trust that I will always bring myself to something or someone that will inspire me.
- I read my friends writings regularly as part of my ‘research’ and ‘re-balance’, they always inspire me and we enjoy getting together in many writing challenges.
- There are no rules and sometimes life happens… an image and quote is enough to share a now moment along my journey.
- Time can be an issue, so each year I outline a realistic plan of action and each month fill out the details . This wonderful tip came from Sarah and her 30 day blogging challenge.
- I focus on being clear in mind and word, organise what I can and be spontaneous for the rest.
- I give myself plenty of quiet Me-Time to re-balance myself… because IAM Human too.
So here’s to being clear about who we are, what we stand for and how we want to live our life… as a shinning pebble on the beach… and be able to overcome Writer’s and Blogger’s Block.
Barbara Franken… DivineHuman Master Creator
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness.