Expressions, Quotes

The Natural Shift of Consciousness is occurring now…

December 6, 2015

crystalline rocks

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Sue Dreamwalker December 10, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Barbara.. Wonderfully put xx

• Reply AmyRose???? December 10, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Your words make me ponder … and wonder if what I have been experiencing in Nature is due to this change. I’ve been waiting for change, but have stopped holding my breath. <3

• Reply admin December 11, 2015 at 8:58 am

You are the change AmyRose And as you change you transform the world… Love barbara X

• Reply AmyRose???? December 11, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Barbara, your words were like an immediate flip of my perspective. This “change” that I have heard of for years and actually walked away from … long story … always put the focus on something outside of us … Energy. I never connected the dots. That is not until today. I’ve read how the Energy is changing all of us yet again, for reasons I couldn’t entirely explain to you, I still didn’t “get it”. Perhaps I’ve been so involved in evolving (smile) for that in itself is all consuming. But when you said I am the change … wow. My “knowing” deep within became “alert” and within that moment I just knew you spoke Truth.
        Now that this veil has been taken from my knowing, there is no going back. To know I represent the change boggles my mind. I was just saying to my Mom yesterday something about my photography and how competitve it is, and I am just little ‘o me. Hmmmm …. need to tweak my thoughs right there. Between what you said and the book I am presently reading AND an experience that just happened recently I KNOW how powerful our thoughts are yet that knowledge is like a willow wisp that just fades in and out.
        Now I have my “homework”. Sharpen the knowledge so that it stays regarding thoughts … that my thoughts DO create my reality. Follow thoughts with action and INTENTION … and that produces my reality. Of course, my Hope is that all the digging and cleaning I’ve done has now prepared me in order to live the reality I now desire and KNOW is mine.
        Can you tell how excited I am? You’ve ignited a flame within me that was burning, yet not seen. Now it is seen. For this I am eternally grateful to you. Bless you from the bottom of my Heart!!! Love, Amy <3 (I really hope I made sense here.)

• Reply Barbara Franken December 11, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I feel your excitement and it ignited a sizzle of energy flow throughout me. You are magnificent and now you know it yourself and through you, your passion and excitement you create the life you desire. IAM grateful for you too and our divine friendship xx Barbara

• Reply AmyRose???? December 10, 2015 at 11:45 pm

PS Your words also give me HOPE that all the work I have done and am still doing, is not for naught. Bless you, Barbara, for giving me this HOPE. <3

• Reply admin December 11, 2015 at 8:56 am

It is my pleasure to walk as your friend seeing the beauty of the world and the divine perfection of everything that is… Love barbara X

Share your love ... thank you x

%d bloggers like this: